Win a 5* weekend break for two people to Amsterdam, courtesy of Eden Horticulture Ltd!
Well, festive season is over for another year. Everyone is back at work and feeling glum. Over here at Eden HQ we decided to run a competition to lift the mood by offering all of our customers the chance to win a 5* weekend break for two people to Amsterdam! Amazing right?
We want to make sure everyone has a really good chance of winning this amazing prize so entries are completely unlimited! Entries will be submitted every time you order from Eden Horticulture on the following basis…
Spend over £1000 net – 1 entry
Spend over £1500 net – 2 entries
Spend over £2000 net – 4 entries
The competition will run throughout January and last entries will be on the 31st. A winner will be picked at random and notified the first week in February.
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees of Eden Horticulture Ltd Limited, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Eden Horticulture Ltd reserves the right to modify the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
- Entries are submitted at the time of ordering. There is no restriction on the number of entries. One winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date 31/01/2016. 4.All entries must be received by 16:59 on January 31st, 2016.
- The winner will be contacted by telephone or email within five days of the closing date of the prize draw and are required to confirm acceptance within 21 days of notification. Should Eden Horticulture Ltd be unable to contact the winner, or should a winner be unable to confirm their acceptance of the prize, Eden Horticulture Ltd reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions. The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age and/or country of residence.
- The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
- The winner will receive a 5* 2 night break to Amsterdam for two people. The holiday is on a self-catering basis and includes: A – Return flights to Amsterdam from closest convenient airport providing direct flights for the prize winner. B – Accomodation for two nights in a 5* hotel. Hotel details will be confirmed with the winner on acceptance of prize.
- The prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, travel insurance, personal expenses, and visas. The winner and their companions must hold a current and valid passport and any other relevant travel documentation required for travel to and entry to Holland. It is the responsibility of the winner to (i) organise and pay costs associated with obtaining visas for the travelling party; (ii) ensure that the travelling party is adequately insured including without limitation covering overseas medical costs, and (iii) ensure that the travelling party adheres to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by the prize provider. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the prize provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines. Where any of the winner’s companions are aged under 18 years old, they must have prior parental or guardian permission and must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over when taking up the prize.
- The holiday is subject to availability and must be completed by no later than Saturday September 30, 2016.
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives. It cannot be sold or given to an alternative party.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Eden Horticulture Ltd and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Eden Horticulture Ltd as a result thereof.